Camps

We have inhouse camp facilities for our company workers with the complete facilities like dormitory, ablution blocks, shower blocks, fully equipped kitchen, furnished mess hall, laundry, recreation hall, mosque, open play area and shop. Also water storage tanks, power generation units and sewage holding tanks maintained by a separate team for each location.

Gulf Contracting WLL based in Qatar, are very proud to announce that they have been selected by the panel of the H2O awards 2011, organized by CPI Industries as winners of the "Water efficiency leader" category. This prestigious award covers all companies within the Middle East, and North Africa (MENA) associated with water preservation.

The award ceremony was held at the luxurious 7 star Atlantis hotel in Dubai on Wednesday 23rd November 2011.

Mr. Andrew Ford operations manager with GCC, who was responsible for GCCs entry, sadly could not attend the award ceremony due to other work commitments, and was replaced by Martin Cooke GCCs MEP manager, and Mr Paul Wykes GCCs specialist division manager.

The award has been judged by the panel in recognition of GCCs great achievement of producing 20 million gallons of recycled water from sewage at 3 of their labour camps. 20% of the end product has been re-used at source for various uses including toilet flushing, cleaning, and dust suppression. The remaining 80% has been utilized at their construction sites for curing, and other building purposes.

By having these Bionest systems installed GCC has made savings in excess of 2.3 million Qatari Riyals (383,000 GBP) for sewage disposal and purchasing of potable water. It has also been responsible for the removal of 6000 wagons on the already congested roads of Qatar over the last 12 months.

The speedy and efficient installation of Bionest systems in Qatar has undoubtedly been achieved with the close collaboration of our sister company” How United Services”, and we look forward to the future together on many sites for external clients.